“Whoever welcomes a child in my name, welcomes Me” – Matthew 18:5
Children are special, with much to learn and much to teach. We view children as full participants in our church and in the kingdom of God. It is our desire to train our children to become strong in their faith and Christ-like in their lives.
The “Parable of the Sower” tells us to plant our seeds in good soil. Through nurturing and the light of the sun the seed will grow to be what God has designed it to be. The congregation of Broadway is dedicated to nurturing our children through prayer and support. With the Son of God in their lives, children will grow to be what God has designed them to be.
Children’s Sunday School begins at 9:45
- Infant Nursery (1 month – 2 years) Room 202
- Pre-School (2½ – 4 years) Room 203
- K – 5th Grade Room 208
Children’s Calendar of Events
- Kids Club – Every Wednesday @ 4:30 pm during the school year.
- No Kids Club March 18 – Spring Break
- Easter Egg Hunt – Sunday, April 5 @ 3:00 pm
- Final Spring Kids Club – May 13
- “To Mars and Beyond!” Vacation Bible School June 1 – 4 @ 5:50 – 8:00 pm to sign up go to https://forms.gle/LDcHrYMpjzwtv2fP9
- Blessing of the Back Packs – Sunday, July 26th @ 9:00 am and 10:30 am
- Sterchi Lodge Oct 16 – 18
- Family Hike Nov 21
- Kids Club resumes August 19
- Christmas Pageant Rehearsal Dec 2 & 9 @ 4:30 pm
- Christmas Pageant Dec 9 @ 6:00 pm
- Churchwide Christmas Dinner @ 6:30 pm